Question Nice keyboard keyboard and mouse for under 100$?

Jul 7, 2019
I want to upgrade from the stock dell keyboard and mouse. I would like to get a mechanical RGB keyboard preferably red switches. and i would like to have 2 macro buttons on the mouse (preferably one with interchangeable weights) if the both would be under 100$ I would really appreciate it.

This is ALL opinion based for keyboards what switches do you like the feel of most mice have macro buttons and you need to find out what type of grip you have to figure all of this out you have to go to a store that has them on display and test them out like for me personally I hate tactile and clicky so blue switches would be a bad idea for me I am either going Red or Brown switches I have a palm grip so I need something that I can comfortably hold with my grip.

I sadly can't recommend you anything as it's different for everyone but just go into a store and find a keyboard with red switches and test it to see if you like it same with the mouse. liquid cooling has some minor risks but what cooler do you currently have?

If you plan to overclock you will need a good cooler but otherwise, the stock AMD cooler will do ya fine and if you hate membrane yeah go to the store and get a feel for the keyboard you want and then look online to see if there are cheaper options with the same switches.