Nick sent a treat to Chris...

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:05 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/premiership/story.jsp?story=618515

Giovanni won't start.

-Nick

Em Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:28:48 +0200, Nick the Greek <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr>
escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:05 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/premiership/story.jsp?story=618515
>
> Giovanni won't start.
>
> -Nick

as youre a barcelona whinning fan, i only can feel sorry :)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:05 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/premiership/story.jsp?story=618515

what a bizarre and random source to quote, Edu.....

still, i enjoyed the game, though i'm sure nick really didnt :)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

Em Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:34:26 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:05 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>> http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/premiership/story.jsp?story=618515
>
> what a bizarre and random source to quote, Edu.....
>
> still, i enjoyed the game, though i'm sure nick really didnt :)

http://www.newshub.com/summary.php

it came from News Hub site (above the link)

--

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:34:26 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:05 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
><eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>
>>http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/premiership/story.jsp?story=618515
>
>what a bizarre and random source to quote, Edu.....
>
>still, i enjoyed the game, though i'm sure nick really didnt :)

Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >still, i enjoyed the game, though i'm sure nick really didnt :)

> Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)

Volleyball doesn't count here. :p

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Sigur Ros - Olsen Olsen

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:03:51 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >still, i enjoyed the game, though i'm sure nick really didnt :)
>
>> Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)
>
>Volleyball doesn't count here. :p

"here" doesn't count much either :)

-Nick

PS We won, BTW.

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)

> >Volleyball doesn't count here. :p

> "here" doesn't count much either :)

What?! Does that mean I can stop counting your predictions league
scores?

> PS We won, BTW.

Congratulations.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Killers - Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:03:51 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >still, i enjoyed the game, though i'm sure nick really didnt :)
>
>> Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)
>
>Volleyball doesn't count here. :p

except when its played by women, on a beach, in skimpy pants.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:00:39 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Volleyball doesn't count here. :p
>
>> "here" doesn't count much either :)
>
>What?! Does that mean I can stop counting your predictions league
>scores?

Ok, "here" counts a tiny bit then.

>> PS We won, BTW.
>
>Congratulations.

Welcome.

-Nick

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:48:35 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Miljenko wrote:
>>> Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)
>>>
>> Volleyball doesn't count here. :p
>
>Volleyball doesn't count anywhere....in northern Europe :p

-Nick

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:03:56 GMT, Chris F <chris@asif.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:03:51 +0100, Miljenko
><milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>>> Oh well, we're playing in a European final today, so... :)
>>
>>Volleyball doesn't count here. :p
>
>except when its played by women, on a beach, in skimpy pants.

Don't remind me.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> "here" doesn't count much either :)

> >What?! Does that mean I can stop counting your predictions league
> >scores?

> Ok, "here" counts a tiny bit then.

OK, so your scores will be just like that too.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The White Stripes - The Same Boy You've Always Known

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:46:44 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >What?! Does that mean I can stop counting your predictions league
>> >scores?
>
>> Ok, "here" counts a tiny bit then.
>
>OK, so your scores will be just like that too.

Fine, as long as your scores will be negative :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Ok, "here" counts a tiny bit then.

> >OK, so your scores will be just like that too.

> Fine, as long as your scores will be negative :)

They won't. You forgot that I wrote the software that calculates
everything. >:)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Interpol - Narc

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:40:26 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >OK, so your scores will be just like that too.
>
>> Fine, as long as your scores will be negative :)
>
>They won't. You forgot that I wrote the software that calculates
>everything. >:)

You call that software ? LOL

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Fine, as long as your scores will be negative :)

> >They won't. You forgot that I wrote the software that calculates
> >everything. >:)

> You call that software ? LOL

Bug-free software if I may add.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Killers - Somebody Told Me

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:33:17 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >They won't. You forgot that I wrote the software that calculates
>> >everything. >:)
>
>> You call that software ? LOL
>
>Bug-free software if I may add.

Yeah, it's so simple it doesn't even need a patch.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> You call that software ? LOL

> >Bug-free software if I may add.

> Yeah, it's so simple it doesn't even need a patch.

Feel free to send your requests and I'll make it more complicated.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: TBF - Prava ljubav

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:12:45 +0100, Miljenko wrote:

>>>Bug-free software if I may add.
>
>> Yeah, it's so simple it doesn't even need a patch.
>
> Feel free to send your requests and I'll make it more complicated.

Make it a woman, it won't get more complicated than that.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:12:45 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Bug-free software if I may add.
>
>> Yeah, it's so simple it doesn't even need a patch.
>
>Feel free to send your requests and I'll make it more complicated.

Oh please...for our own sake it's enough that it calculates the
results right. If you make any additions it'll ruin that nice feature
:)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Yeah, it's so simple it doesn't even need a patch.

> >Feel free to send your requests and I'll make it more complicated.

> Oh please...for our own sake it's enough that it calculates the
> results right. If you make any additions it'll ruin that nice feature
> :)

Not everyone does software the way you do, Nick...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Mando Diao - Annie's Angle