[SOLVED] Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-)

May 31, 2019
I have a problem with the sound driver for my MSI Nightblade mi.2
Note: I don't want to use Nahimic 2 for any reason, because I just need clean audio and I don't want there to be a background program that uses RAM and CPU to improve the sound.
Everything starts from a fairly simple problem: in some games the audio is interrupted and stuttered especially when there are many effects (explosions, voices, background noises); example in CoD during bombing / frenzied fighting. In this situation the flaw occurs in Battlefield and CoD but not in World of Warcraft.
To try to solve the problem I immediately uninstalled Nahimic and then I followed these steps:

1. installed the latest Realtek HDA driver, downloaded from the internet (dated January 2020). In this situation nothing improves in the games mentioned above and in addition the problem also occurs in World of Warcraft (explosions, background noises and various sounds in the background are stuttering).

2. installed the original driver (without Nahimic) downloaded from the MSI website. The driver is old (2015) and I have not yet been able to try it in games but right away he has problems with the microphone in Teamspeak and Discord (the voice is strongly disturbed).

I have searched around the internet but I have seen that there are plenty of versions of the Realtek HDA driver, however I do not find a version suitable for my MSI that is more recent, that is not linked to Nahimic 2 and that does not present compatibility problems.
At this point I wanted to know which driver to download, and which version to install. Can I do without nahimic? What configuration should I use to not have audio problems in games?
My version of Windows is the latest (Nov 2019) and I have applied all subsequent patches. I use headphones and use them attached to the front connectors.
My Nightblade has i7 6700 CPU, a GTX 1070, 16 Gb of RAM.

Thanks for any replies.

Solution
I solved in another way. I make it short. In the past few days, to start solving the stuttering problem, I had documented myself and a technical website suggested changing the boot parameters regarding sync and latency. I changed them two days ago. Last night, however, I installed the correct REALTEK + NAHIMIC driver, downloaded from MSI, updated only the driver through the MSI Update application. Result? Aside from Nahimic who doesn't open unless you insist 5 times, I've got a general operating system lag (seemed slower than usual), heavily disturbed audio in Discord and graphic stuttering in all games. A disaster.
At that point I remembered those parameters (luckily); I reset the boot via bcedit to the default values, uninstalled...
May 31, 2019
Do the frames stutter as well while you are gaming?

Update the BIOS if the latest is not installed

Did you try other headphones?

Try the rear connections for audio and mic

Try it with Nahimic, to be sure it´s a software problem or hardware related

No, perfect and fluid performance with FPS, even with high details. Only sound stutters.

Bios updated to the latest version available.

I'll try.

I think I need to accept Nahimic... I will try.

Thank you.

May 31, 2019
I solved in another way. I make it short. In the past few days, to start solving the stuttering problem, I had documented myself and a technical website suggested changing the boot parameters regarding sync and latency. I changed them two days ago. Last night, however, I installed the correct REALTEK + NAHIMIC driver, downloaded from MSI, updated only the driver through the MSI Update application. Result? Aside from Nahimic who doesn't open unless you insist 5 times, I've got a general operating system lag (seemed slower than usual), heavily disturbed audio in Discord and graphic stuttering in all games. A disaster.
At that point I remembered those parameters (luckily); I reset the boot via bcedit to the default values, uninstalled Nahimic and the related Realtek driver. Restarted and let Windows install the correct driver, via Windows Update. Boom!

Everything works perfectly. No audio boost but zero stuttering problems and a perfectly working system (including games and discord).
Moral: usually better to use the manufacturer's drivers, but in the case of MSI (and specifically the systems they have assembled) it's better to update and maintain drivers using Windows Update, especially audio drivers (because Realtek has too much versions).

Solution