Nightmare with XFX 680i

DevinC

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
I've been reading through past posts and am trying to figure this mother out...
Went to over clock it for someone I'm selling it to and saw that the bios was out of date and I went to flash it (annoyance in its own) and now I'm not getting a display. Here are some of the things I'm working with. Bronze 1000w Coolermaster psu, intel core 2 quad Q6600, and XFX radeon 5850 XXX Black edition. When I start it everything seems to power up, hear HDDs running, fans, blue leds, but no display pops up and the usual beep I hear doesn't happen.and I just saw there is a code 25 one the mother board, going to look that up quick and see what it gets me. I tried pulling 2 of the 4 ram out and still nothing.

DevinC

Honorable
Sep 10, 2013
I don't mean to double post, but I've been messing with it further. I swapped out the psu to see if it was that and both are working fine. I hooked up just the power supply to the motherboard with the cpu in it, along with the heatsink. I get long beeps and fb code meaning the memory has something up, which is to be expected since there isn't any in it. I put in one stick into slot 0, which is where the single stick is supposed to go and got the 25 again. What do I do after this? Test all sticks in every slot?