Nikon coolpix 4300?

Hello, I am sort of new to digital cameras. I haven`t bought one yet but have
seen many others that people have. I came across this one at a store that has
a $50.00 rebate......off of the total cost of $369.00. Comes with a 16 mb
flash card,
a re-chargable battery pack and charger. Any thoughts or comments will be
welcome.
TIA............Dan.

My favorite place for reviews is www.dcresource.com They dont have it, but
my second favorite, www.steves-digicams.com does.
Richard
"Mason121" <mason121@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am sort of new to digital cameras. I haven`t bought one yet but
have
> seen many others that people have. I came across this one at a store that
has
> a $50.00 rebate......off of the total cost of $369.00. Comes with a 16 mb
> flash card,
> a re-chargable battery pack and charger. Any thoughts or comments will be
> welcome.

>but
>my second favorite, www.steves-digicams.com does.
>Richard