Nikon or Cannon Need Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyvale

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
Hi
I’m am looking at upgrading my Nikon D200 Camera that I am currently using with 18-135mm Lens kit. The problem is I not sure what to upgraded to ( the bulk of my work is weddings/ Studio portraits / and general field work outdoors eg. horse events) I am looking at either a Nikon D700, a Cannon 5D Mk II or Lash out and purchase a Nikon D3s or a Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III. I’m just not sure if I should stick with Nikon or swap to Cannon? Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
If video recording also appeal to your needs then get the canon otherwise stick with Nikon. Another thing to consider is you might just want to upgrade your lens? I don't know what benefits you to go over the price of 5D MkII? You're the only one who can answer that. You only want a second opinion here and that's mine to share, so instead of going for D3s or 1Ds, I would rather spend my extra dollars from an upgrade on lens and sofware that if you don't own one yet.

bentley-7

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010

i absolutely love my D200 which i use at local sporting events. i'm strictly an amature. I do however notice that ALL the local pros covering the events are using Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.