Nintendo Announces UK Launch Line-up for Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused, are there any good Wii exclusives coming out besides this line up?

The Wii U doesn't seem very appealing except for the controller.

From a PC gamer perspective, I'd rather get a PS3 or Xbox 360, they both have so many more appealing features. It's kind of sad too, I used to be a big Nintendo fan when I had an NES, and SNES.

I'm confident the PS4 and Xbox 720 will tear this thing to pieces as long as the price is reasonable, by the release time of those consoles the Wii U hype will wither down greatly.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just what it looks like to me.

[citation][nom]edogawa[/nom]I'm a little confused, are there any good Wii exclusives coming out besides this line up?The Wii U doesn't seem very appealing except for the controller.From a PC gamer perspective, I'd rather get a PS3 or Xbox 360, they both have so many more appealing features. It's kind of sad too, I used to be a big Nintendo fan when I had an NES, and SNES. I'm confident the PS4 and Xbox 720 will tear this thing to pieces as long as the price is reasonable, by the release time of those consoles the Wii U hype will wither down greatly. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just what it looks like to me.[/citation]

game launch titles were never extremely large. compare the games at 360 launch to games of 360 now. the games details has vastly changed then. it takes time in order to do it.

That may be true, I kind of expected more though, it can't be as hard to develop as on a PS3.

I'm sure the Wii U will sell a lot though, but 300+ for a console that still doesn't have as many usefulness as a PS3, just for a few Nintendo exclusives seems meh. Of course more will come out, when they are developed, but seems to be a disappointing release game wise.

Adsuki

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2011
It's also to be for the hardcore players and give it a few months for James Bond 007: Legends, Aliens: Marine Cornel, Injustice, Pickman 3, and Bayonetta 2. Takes time for video games to be develop for a brand new system. I remember when the PS3 and XBOX 360 came out, just a few games out and I was only focused on a couple of exlusive. Still am too. When I hear about a Zelda release for the Wii U, then that's when I'll pick one up with a brand new GPU. Happy Wii U Gaming. =)

lenasomers22

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
Alyssa. I see what you mean... Rita`s postlng is nice, on friday I bought Subaru Impreza since I been making $8859 this-past/5 weeks and more than ten-grand lass-month. this is certainly the coolest work Ive ever done. I started this six months/ago and immediately startad earning over $81.. p/h. I went to this website,, http://www.Fox76.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS