Nintendo Switch on (PC) Monitor

WingXearo

Commendable
Feb 9, 2017
Long story short; I want to hook my Switch up to my CPU monitor, but my monitor does not have speakers. What are my options to acquire sound?

Update: I hooked up a Bluetooth speaker I had laying around using an AUX cable from the monitor to Bluetooth. As of now, I have sound, but non adjustable sound. So, I suppose anything with an AUX port would be okay?

Solution
Can you plug the AUX cord into the switch’s headphone port? Or is the headphone port covered up when placed in the dock?

You may need to just use the audio out from your monitor and get a different Bluetooth speaker that can adjust volume on the speaker itself

linkeds2

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
Can you plug the AUX cord into the switch’s headphone port? Or is the headphone port covered up when placed in the dock?

You may need to just use the audio out from your monitor and get a different Bluetooth speaker that can adjust volume on the speaker itself

Solution

WingXearo

Commendable
Feb 9, 2017

So I just tested the volume button on the Switch when connected to the Headphone jack of the Switch to the Bluetooth speaker. It does work. Thank you very much. IDK why I didnt think about the VOL switch on the Switch.