Question Nintendo Switch Pro Controller isn't detected by Win10

Jun 2, 2019
I've got a Pro Controller I've been trying to use with my PC, but when I plug it in the computer doesn't even register something as being plugged in.

What's curious is that the Pro Controller isn't even charging off of it, the orange light doesn't come on and I even checked on my nintendo switch and it's not getting power from the USB.

I've tried both front/back USB ports, and even my motherboard's USB-C port.

I've tried plugging it into another Win10 system in the same house and it charges just fine and the system picks it up.

Jun 27, 2019
I've got a Pro Controller I've been trying to use with my PC, but when I plug it in the computer doesn't even register something as being plugged in.

What's curious is that the Pro Controller isn't even charging off of it, the orange light doesn't come on and I even checked on my nintendo switch and it's not getting power from the USB.

I've tried both front/back USB ports, and even my motherboard's USB-C port.

I've tried plugging it into another Win10 system in the same house and it charges just fine and the system picks it up.
Recommend you this one which is compatible with windows 10 : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PRQ39B5/