Question nintendo switch question

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
does any of nintendo's games work on the nintendo switch (gamecube, wii, switch)? if wii games do work on the switch would I have the option of playing them with use the controller buttons or am I forced to physically move to play those games? Also are any of the ea sports or 2k sports games available for the switch, if so which ones?

does any of nintendo's games work on the nintendo switch (gamecube, wii, switch)? if wii games do work on the switch would I have the option of playing them with use the controller buttons or am I forced to physically move to play those games? Also are any of the ea sports or 2k sports games available for the switch, if so which ones?
The switch uses cartridges the wii and GameCube both use optical discs...

does any of nintendo's games work on the nintendo switch (gamecube, wii, switch)?
The Switch is not directly backwards compatible with any of Nintendo's previous consoles.

if wii games do work on the switch would I have the option of playing them with use the controller buttons or am I forced to physically move to play those games?
If the game doesn't provide any option to use buttons instead of physically moving, then you have to use the motion controls.

Also are any of the ea sports or 2k sports games available for the switch, if so which ones?
2K sports games are available. EA Sports are not.

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
The Switch is not directly backwards compatible with any of Nintendo's previous consoles.

If the game doesn't provide any option to use buttons instead of physically moving, then you have to use the motion controls.

2K sports games are available. EA Sports are not.

What do you mean they aren't "directly compatible"? Do you by any chance know what 2k games are available for the switch?

TRENDING THREADS