Nintendo World Championships Return, Qualifiers Start August 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkZenith

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
12 and under is fine, nothing wrong with that, but I do feel they should separate the 13+ section into 4 groups. 13-16, 17-21, 22-35, and over 35s. There is a distinct difference between the groups in thinking and ability, and for the older people it just makes sense as well as they have reduced reaction times but typically greater tactical ability/patience. If Nintendo really developed this right they would have a major success and garner huge support and interest. This in turn would cause major gains in sales and in turn profitability, which would in turn generate more interest from developers, etc, etc....

Especially developing a bracket for older people, this is the age group that grew up with Nintendo and as such would likely increase the number of people playing in that age group, which most have disposable income, which they would spend on themselves and their games as well as grooming their children into the Nintendoverse. Just my thought.

zippyzion

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2012
Should we start breaking kids out of mental institutions and taking them on cross country trips? We could totally find the next child prodigy gamer that way, right?

Bonus internets for anyone who gets the reference.

lilyammy

Reputable
Mar 14, 2017
Time to vanquish my power glove wearing nemesis through superior Super Mario Brothers 3 skills. Even though I'll be running away from home to do it, maybe it will help my irritable father realize the error of his ways and come to know family is what's most important.

Status
Not open for further replies.