Nintendo World in NYC

perfect

After putting it off for some time, I finally managed to check out Nintendo
World in NYC. Has anyone else checked this place out? Any impressions?
The layout inside is very clean and very organized (perhaps too much so).
The first floor is everything GBA & DS w/ a good selection of titles. There
were quite a few DS's w/ the new Nintendogs title.

Upstairs is the Gamecube floor. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of
titles on display. Maybe the GC is really just lacking when it comes to
titles OR they're only interested in displaying the most current titles
available. Aside from the Gamecube & Nintendo gear/clothing, the second
floor also showcased Nintendo systems of yesterday including some
prototypes. Frankly, this alone is worth going in the store.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Perfect" <picture@perfect> wrote in message
> After putting it off for some time, I finally managed to check out
> Nintendo World in NYC. Has anyone else checked this place out? Any
> impressions? The layout inside is very clean and very organized (perhaps
> too much so). The first floor is everything GBA & DS w/ a good selection
> of titles. There were quite a few DS's w/ the new Nintendogs title.
>
> Upstairs is the Gamecube floor. I was a bit disappointed with the lack of
> titles on display. Maybe the GC is really just lacking when it comes to
> titles OR they're only interested in displaying the most current titles
> available. Aside from the Gamecube & Nintendo gear/clothing, the second
> floor also showcased Nintendo systems of yesterday including some
> prototypes. Frankly, this alone is worth going in the store.

Thanks, I had no idea it exsisted. Where in NYC is it?

www.nintendoworldstore.com

It's located at 100 Rockefeller Plaza in New York.