Fish

Located at #10 Rockefeller Center, it is the ultimate Nintendo experience.

Inside, you can sit down and play video games all day.

There is a small section where they have these really special chairs that
are hooked up to a Gamecube.

If you want to sit in those chairs, you have to arrive early because once
the people are seated, they don't seem to leave.

Makes me wonder how they make money.

--
______________
=====fish=====

In article <n8Jqe.4370$gL4.1992@trnddc07>,
"fish" <i.am.such.a.fish@atlantic.ocean> wrote:

> Located at #10 Rockefeller Center, it is the ultimate Nintendo experience.
>
> Inside, you can sit down and play video games all day.
>
> There is a small section where they have these really special chairs that
> are hooked up to a Gamecube.
>
> If you want to sit in those chairs, you have to arrive early because once
> the people are seated, they don't seem to leave.
>
> Makes me wonder how they make money.

I wonder if those kids come out deaf; they need to turn down the bass on
those chairs. I would love one myself; they're extremely comfortable
otherwise. It would make headphones pointless since you can't really
hear the sound well when you're outside the chair. It only needs a
cupholder, food tray, and retractable urinal so you'd never have to get
up. ;-)

I like the store, but I wish they had more third party games and
peripherals. You're right, I wonder how much money they actually make.
The Pokemon stuff probably makes up the bulk of sales.

It's going to be a mob when Nintendo installs Revolution consoles next
year. I'd be content with just seeing the games in action to help me
decide to buy it or not.