Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Where can I get a ninth edition checklist?
Jonathan

At some point in time, "Jonathan Fourie" <jonathan@jonREMOVEathan.za.net> wrote:

>Where can I get a ninth edition checklist?

Doesn't exist yet. The closest you will come is the spoiler list at:

http://cards.mtgnews.com/Find/Spoilers/9E/9th_Edition_Spoiler.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not
Jeff Boes | thus handicapped.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

Jonathan Fourie <jonathan@jonREMOVEathan.za.net> wrote:
>Where can I get a ninth edition checklist?

Um, you'll have to go about four or five light-months out from the sun. Ninth
Edition won't be out until, I believe, midusmmer, and nobody knows what-all
will be in it in advance. (Some cards have already been revealed to be there,
or not be there, but a full checklist doesn't exist because Wizards, quite
rightly, hasn't given one out to anyone who hasn't signed a non-disclosure
agreement with them.)

Dave

Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.misc (More info?)

thank you

"David DeLaney" <dbd@gatekeeper.vic.com> wrote in message
Jonathan Fourie <jonathan@jonREMOVEathan.za.net> wrote:
>Where can I get a ninth edition checklist?

Um, you'll have to go about four or five light-months out from the sun.
Ninth
Edition won't be out until, I believe, midusmmer, and nobody knows what-all
will be in it in advance. (Some cards have already been revealed to be
there,
or not be there, but a full checklist doesn't exist because Wizards, quite
rightly, hasn't given one out to anyone who hasn't signed a non-disclosure
agreement with them.)

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from dbd@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the