Nltest ?

Hi !

On windows 2000 domain what is the subtitude for Nltest from NT resource Kit
?

Can I install NT resource kit on xp pro ?

Can I install Windows 2000 recource kit on xp pro ?

thanks very much !

NLTest is available for Windows 2000, XP and 2003; you need to install the
Support Tools which are located on the CD-ROM.