no 1080 on PAL GT4 :(

Was playing a friends Japanese copy on the projector in 1080 and it looked
great.

Buy my aussie version and cant find the 1080 option. I feel ripped off!

IS there another english 1080 version, even the US - I have an ntsc/pal PS2
....thanks

I believe I had read of some problems with the PAL version. Try asking at
http://www.hdtvarcade.com The NTSC version runs 1080i just fine.

"Ollie T" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I believe I had read of some problems with the PAL version. Try asking at
>http://www.hdtvarcade.com The NTSC version runs 1080i just fine.

I am noticing a trend here.

> "ODB" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message
>> Was playing a friends Japanese copy on the projector in 1080 and it
>> looked
>> great.
>>
>> Buy my aussie version and cant find the 1080 option. I feel ripped off!
>>
>> IS there another english 1080 version, even the US - I have an ntsc/pal
>> PS2
>> ...thanks

Well I just ordered the amazon copy which will be 1080i and I couldnt
believe it, just I sobbed and KMart said theyd take it back despite me
having openened it! Good on them!