No activity = going to welcome screen

I have some programs that i use that will not run when windows logs out of my
account to the welcome screen.....I was wondering if i am able to prevent
that from happening...and if so, how? Thanks very much in advance.

Hello,

You can prevent Windows XP from taking you to the welcome screen after a long period of inactivity.
Right click on an empty space on the desktop and select properties. Flip to the screensaver tab and
uncheck "On resume...".

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Master Jedi" <MasterJedi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have some programs that i use that will not run when windows logs out of my
> account to the welcome screen.....I was wondering if i am able to prevent
> that from happening...and if so, how? Thanks very much in advance.

Turn off your screensaver or power saving.

Type the terms in help to learn more.