No amd graphics driver installed or is not functioning properly. Please install the amd driver appropiate for your amd softwa

Ahmed Zeko

Reputable
May 7, 2015
i have got this message on my lab top after restarting itself and show this message then i closed it and open it again found that the screen is being black and closed the lab top again and opened it found the lab is normally opened and ready to use and the AMD is get back again . i am very tried of that i want to know if it hardware or software ???

Got to laptop manufactures web site. Click on support and navigate to the laptop section. Most times you need to enter the exact model number on the bottom to find your exact laptop. From the downloads, download teh VGA/Graphics driver from them and install it. You will most likely need to restart the laptop after. This should cure the issue.

Well "Assuming" this is the proper laptop, because you did not answer the question, you do not have any AMD hardware in that laptop. The Graphics is done from Intel and I recommend doing a good Anti-virus scan. You probably have a virus throwing up that error.

TRENDING THREADS