Question No ARGB header on mobo ?

Jul 7, 2022
hey guys so I dont have an ARGB header on my motherboard but i have an ARGB CPU cooler so what i was wondering was can i connect the argb fan header on my cpu cooler to the argb light strip header on my fan controller ? Your help will really be appreciated thanks.

Jul 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the motherboard please? CPU cooler's make and model?

my fan controller
If the controller came bundled with the case, include the make and model of your case as well.
actually the fan controller came with my fans the aigo darkflash pro DR12 fans and the CPU cooler is the ID COOLING SE224XT V3 and the motherboard is the H410M D3Sh V3

PsychoPsyops

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2014
They can have slightly different names for the same header sometimes too, which is annoying. For example, I had recently built a new pc with an aio cooler, it came with ARGB plugs, but the manual referred to them as Rainbow_RGB or something similar, which my mobo did not have labeled as. After a lot of research, it seems different manufacturers can have different labels for these led ports.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Most do. But it's usually JRain or similar. Vendors will do that because RGB cannot do Rainbow and there's no set standards with sales, many call their fans RGB and they'll be realistically ARGB, which are totally different in every way. So the Rain kinda sets the fan header apart.