Question no audio and high pitch sound in headphones after installing gtx 1050 ti

nick_31

Reputable
Dec 11, 2015
Before anything here's a list of my parts,

Ryzen 5 2400g
MSI B450 A-PRO
16gb ddr4 Gskill 3000mhz
cx 550m psu
evga gtx 1050 ti

I just recently bought the 1050ti, all my audio was fine when i was using the onboard graphics with the APU, but when i disabled the onboard graphics and installed the graphics card i hear a high pitched static crackling noise in my headphones. I am using the rear io audio jack (front one has the same problem though). There is no noticeable coil wine from the power supply, ive booted with one stick of ram (tried both sticks), ive removed the gpu and uninstalled then reinstalled my audio drivers, tried rolling back the drivers. I have also cleared the CMOS. I do not have another GPU to test out.

Im really pulling my hair out at this point, any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

nick_31

Reputable
Dec 11, 2015
You dont have to clear the CMOS.Just mess around with the audio software and drivers.
i just did everything i could think of, and everything i could find online. all my drivers are up to date, if i disable the realtek hd audio driver it stops. ive reinstalled it a couple times and nothings changed.