Question No Audio Coming From Motherboard B450 Steel Legend

Kevin257

Prominent
Nov 30, 2019
Hi I have a AsRock B450 Steel Legend. Recently I upgraded the case of my PC to a Lian LI Dynamic Mini. However After building it, my I am not getting audio from my motherboard (if I plug it into the rear jack) or if I plug it into the front case panel. I checked device manager and I do not see realtek drivers. I also tried to install my realtek drivers but it still won't show up on my device manager. I resetted my OS and still not solution.

I was wondering if anyone knows a solution to this.

Build:

Ryzen 7 3700X
WD Black Gaming 1TB SSD
MSI RTX 3070
Corsair Vegence 16 gb 3200
Corsair 750 SFX
Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm

Hi I have a AsRock B450 Steel Legend. Recently I upgraded the case of my PC to a Lian LI Dynamic Mini. However After building it, my I am not getting audio from my motherboard (if I plug it into the rear jack) or if I plug it into the front case panel. I checked device manager and I do not see realtek drivers. I also tried to install my realtek drivers but it still won't show up on my device manager. I resetted my OS and still not solution.

I was wondering if anyone knows a solution to this.

Build:

Ryzen 7 3700X
WD Black Gaming 1TB SSD
MSI RTX 3070
Corsair Vegence 16 gb 3200
Corsair 750 SFX
Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm
Two things to check, See in BIOS if sound is enabled.
Disconnect front audio and try in the back ports.

Kevin257

Prominent
Nov 30, 2019
Ya I do not see realtek in my device manager, it is also not hidden, I resetted windows 10 but kept the files, not sure if I should reset all of windows completely to refresh the files. Im wondering if this is a windows issue or mobo?

Ya I do not see realtek in my device manager, it is also not hidden, I resetted windows 10 but kept the files, not sure if I should reset all of windows completely to refresh the files. Im wondering if this is a windows issue or mobo?
Methinks it's Mobo. Win 7 and up have basic Realtek (and other sound devices) drivers built in and will activate it as soon as such device is active.

ASK THE COMMUNITY