"No audio device found"/no more sound

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've had my Dell for a couple years and all has worked
fine. I recently moved it to a remote location, and now
that I"ve reset everything up again, I have no more
sound. Going to control panels/"sounds and audio devices"
it says "no audio device". I have simple Harmn/Kardon
speakers that came with the Dell that just plug into the
back of the PC...

Any ideas? Thank you!
Bob

Bob, make sure you have Audio enabled in the Bios. You may have to
reinstall your Audio Driver.