Question No audio from line-in from my PS5 to new Sound Blaster Z SE ?

Luke76bg

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2013
Hello people, i hope i can get some help here! So the story is this.

I had to remove my old Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic because the latest driver doesn't work correctly on latest Windows 10 ( loud noise, crackling sound,etc) but i can have stereo upmixed from my ps5 with the audio coming from my tv through toslink into a dac 192kilohertz prozor and from this through jack 3.5 mm into the line in of the sound card. I hadn't no problem with the xi-fi exteme music (except the random loud noise, because of the driver under windows 10) but with this new sound card i have no sound at all from my ps5. I tried everything! No audio!

i tried first my second pci express x8 ( motherboard p7p55D LE, old computer!) then pcix1 but nothing i don't have audio, and i'm following the same settings from my previous creative card! Tomorrow i will get a longer toslink cable and i will connect directly from my tv to the sound card because the actual cable i have is too short. It's the last chance!

Someone can give me some advice, maybe i'm missing something! It's not possible that a sound card i bought in 2010 was able to simple output audio from the line in and a sound card from 2021 is not able to do it! Please help me!

TRENDING THREADS