Question No Audio In Some Games

JustinThomas

Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
Hello,
Sorry if the category is a little confusing, I wasn't sure which one best fits my question. So I have audio for most of the games I play, but for some, there is no audio at all, and when I check my playback devices, there is no audio output. I have been getting around this problem by plugging my headset into my monitor instead of my PC, but I think it's time I address the problem. There is no difference as far as i can tell between the two playback devices with the exception of the audio controller the pc playback says High Defenition Audio Device, while the monitor says Nvidia High Defenition Audio.

Thanks in advance,
Justin

mtracy1991

Prominent
Nov 6, 2018
Hello,
Sorry if the category is a little confusing, I wasn't sure which one best fits my question. So I have audio for most of the games I play, but for some, there is no audio at all, and when I check my playback devices, there is no audio output. I have been getting around this problem by plugging my headset into my monitor instead of my PC, but I think it's time I address the problem. There is no difference as far as i can tell between the two playback devices with the exception of the audio controller the pc playback says High Defenition Audio Device, while the monitor says Nvidia High Defenition Audio.

Thanks in advance,
Justin
Reinstall your MOBO audio drivers. Either by disc or go to the manufacturer website and download the drivers for audio. I believe this should fix your issue.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS