Question No audio output

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,
So I just built a new pc and connected my speakers and there is no audio output even tho windows is showing that there is.

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
Hi,
So I just built a new pc and connected my speakers and there is no audio output even tho windows is showing that there is.
  1. Are the speakers on and turned up?
  2. Do you have the correct audio playback device selected?
  3. Are the cables seated properly and not loose?

Check all of these things and if you still don't find the issue, let me know!

Feb 19, 2019
  1. Are the speakers on and turned up?
  2. Do you have the correct audio playback device selected?
  3. Are the cables seated properly and not loose?

Check all of these things and if you still don't find the issue, let me know!
The speakers are on and turned up all the way, I selected speakers as playback, all the cables are correctly plugged in, the thing is realtek also shows there are no connections

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
The speakers are on and turned up all the way, I selected speakers as playback, all the cables are correctly plugged in, the thing is realtek also shows there are no connections
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence in any way by asking, but did you happen to plug the cable into your monitors audio input rather than output?

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

So the problem is that when for example I am watching youtube, Windows is telling me that there is audio output even tho I am not hearing anything. I tried different audio ports, speakers and nothing worked but when I connected the pc to my tv via hdmi it worked perfectly.

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

So the problem is that when for example I am watching youtube, Windows is telling me that there is audio output even tho I am not hearing anything. I tried different audio ports, speakers and nothing worked but when I connected the pc to my tv via hdmi it worked perfectly.