Question No audio through hdmi

Nov 16, 2019
So just the other day I finished building a new PC. After booting into windows I noticed there was no audio coming from the hdmi which is connected to my graphics card. When I go-to sound devices the only available sound output is realtek digital auido (spdif out). No Amd high definition output. I've installed the latest bios I've tried a clean install of Radeon Adrenaline, tried reinstalling realtek device drivers, but still no Amd high definition audio output. Even in device manager it only shows realtek output. Is the a bios setting I'm missing, or something that I didn't connect on the Mobo. I feel like I've tried everything at this point. USB headphones work so I know there's audio in general, but none through my graphics card.

Asus rog strix b450-f
Ryzen 5 2400g
Radeon rx 580

Nov 16, 2019
So Abit of an update. I decided to try and enable the internal graphics on my apu and sure enough sound works fine there. Amd high definition audio device shows up and sound through hdmi is working. However plugging back into my Radeon while igfx is enabled still results in no sound. It does indeed seem there's and issue with the sound driver only applying to the integrated graphics.