I just updated my WMP 9 to WMP 10 and when i rebooted my computer i have no
sound whatsoever now in any program no computer sounds and no audio sounds.l
does anyone out there know what might have happened? thanks in advance for
any help.

jazzman wrote:
> I just updated my WMP 9 to WMP 10 and when i rebooted my computer i
> have no sound whatsoever now in any program no computer sounds and no
> audio sounds.l does anyone out there know what might have happened?
> thanks in advance for any help.

And one assumes you have tried the obvious like checking nothing's
accidentally been muted and downloading the latest driver for your card...?
on salads.