Question no audio

Jose_04

Honorable
Jan 16, 2013
hi i have a gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P motherboard which i was told is compatible upto windows 8 and i installed windows 10 on it everything works fine but i have no audio or sounds coming from my headphones or speaker(s) i tried updating the drivers and searching for drivers i tried almost everything plz tell me you know of any drivers i can download for free or any suggestions on what to do thank you

crazily

Prominent
May 27, 2018
Ah. I've looked at the manufacturer website now. And might I ask why you've chosen to install windows 10 on it when it doesn't appear to be supported on the manufacturer website?

Jose_04

Honorable
Jan 16, 2013
Ah. I've looked at the manufacturer website now. And might I ask why you've chosen to install windows 10 on it when it doesn't appear to be supported on the manufacturer website?
because i couldn't get into my windows 8 because somebody changed my password when i wasn't at my computer so i couldn't do anything with it so i couldn't find a windows 8 os only 10 so i figured WTH

crazily

Prominent
May 27, 2018
you could buy a sound card and put it in. But that wouldn't immediately fix the issue. The cut and dry of it is that since the software does not exist for windows 10 for the sound card then it simply will not work.

Jose_04

Honorable
Jan 16, 2013
you could buy a sound card and put it in. But that wouldn't immediately fix the issue. The cut and dry of it is that since the software does not exist for windows 10 for the sound card then it simply will not work.
so its my motherboard it dont have a driver expandable to wins 10