[SOLVED] No bass from Skullcandy Crushers

Me luvs Gamses

Honorable
Dec 29, 2015
The title says it all. More in depth explanation, I have previously connected my pair of skullcandy crusher wireless to my android LG v20 via bluetooth and the bass is absolutely amazing. however when I connect my headphones to my windows 10 PC via the aux cord the bass almost completely disappears. The slider on the left rear does not adjust the bass at all. I have tried installing custom audio drivers to no prevail. Could it possible be that the bass is only activated when the headphones are using the bluetooth driver? I do not have a bluetooth adapter installed on my computer.

Solution
Try them on some other devices with a cable see if same thing happens. It may be that the cable is not in all the way, could also be that the issue is with the headphones, lower quality ones may be using some sort of DSP to correct shortcomings in the headphone when using the headphone audio converter like when using bluetooth. Without that the headphones just play what the computer puts out and you are hearing the difference.
Try them on some other devices with a cable see if same thing happens. It may be that the cable is not in all the way, could also be that the issue is with the headphones, lower quality ones may be using some sort of DSP to correct shortcomings in the headphone when using the headphone audio converter like when using bluetooth. Without that the headphones just play what the computer puts out and you are hearing the difference.

Solution

Me luvs Gamses

Honorable
Dec 29, 2015
Turns out the problem consisted of the AUX cord I was using as well as the crushers not being charged. I havent used the blutooth feature in a long time so It makes sense the device has no power, but I think it actually uses its charged power for the bass part in teh headphones because I charged em up for 5 minutes and the bass was back

TRENDING THREADS