Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2019
My specs are:
Gigabyte a320m-s2h
Ryzen 5 2400G
GTX 670
HyperX Predator 3200mHz DDR4
Storm Silent LPG19-43 800W

I built the PC today and everything is in place (I think). I turn on the PC the fans spin, the LEDs turn on but there is no beep nor will it display to my monitor, I have tried plugging it into both my GPU and motherboard. I've used the GPU and PSU before on an old PC if that's any use.

This is my first PC build so I don't have too much idea as to what I'm doing and absolutely no idea what's wrong with my PC. Is my mobo dead? is it my cpu? psu??

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Is there anything else I can do? I hate to be a bother but I have about £20 in the budget :(
You can't return the motherboard?
Your options then are:
-Try to find a local PC shop that will update it for you
-Buy the cheapest AM4 CPU you can find that is supported by default by that motherboard
-Contact AMD to send you an 'upgrade kit', which contains a cheap AM4 chip you can use to upgrade and then are supposed to send back.

Mar 19, 2019
You can't return the motherboard?
Your options then are:
-Try to find a local PC shop that will update it for you
-Buy the cheapest AM4 CPU you can find that is supported by default by that motherboard
-Contact AMD to send you an 'upgrade kit', which contains a cheap AM4 chip you can use to upgrade and then are supposed to send back.

I might be able to return the motherboard but my dad is really strict and was super sceptical about me getting parts to build a pc, if I asked for a return he wouldn't let me build again

Status
Not open for further replies.