Question No bios,black screen in laptop

May 25, 2020
Hi all, my laptop is not turning on, and on checking LED light diagnostics i am getting the following message(from e7240 user manual) The memory modules are detected but encountered an error. I have tried resetting both the RAMs and also tried replacing with a new RAM still i am getting same LED indication.
I have also tried removing and reinserting the CMOS battery

Before this issue i faced an issue like laptop not turning on. And i got it working 2,3 time by resetting RAMs.(current i get The memory modules are detected but encountered an error.)

These issue started after making changes in bios,and trying to install hackintosh. The system got heated up during this process for maybe some hours as i had kept the system on for around 5,6 hours.My attempt to install hackintosh also failed.
During my last attempt to install hackintosh from usb the screen started flickering after some time ( i guess its started when the fan started working), so forcefully removed the usb and shut down the system with long press.After this laptop was not working. It worked one time and it showed a message like memory config error and screen flickered and went off
Laptop specs:

Dell Latitude E7240

processor intel core i7 4600U

RAM 16GB

Please guide me... Is my board damaged?How to fix this

Thanks

Last edited: