[SOLVED] No BIOS Setting for Integrated Graphics Control on MSI Motherboard ?

Dec 26, 2021
I have a MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II motherboard and the integrated graphics control setting is not showing up in the advances tab in bios. The motherboard has a DVI and Hdmi out but they don't work... I’ve searched for a solution but have had no luck, anyone have any ideas??? I have a Ryzen 5 5600G and the mobo BIOS is the latest version.

Solution
I have a MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II motherboard and the integrated graphics control setting is not showing up in the advances tab in bios. The motherboard has a DVI and Hdmi out but they don't work... I’ve searched for a solution but have had no luck, anyone have any ideas??? I have a Ryzen 5 5600G and the mobo BIOS is the latest version.
try to re flash the latest bios, then load optimized settings, and see if the hdmi going to work.
try to re flash the latest bios, then load optimized settings, and see if the hdmi going to work.

Solution
I'm using an old dedicated gpu, but the igpu is much better. I'm trying to enable the IGPU, and in device manager it's not there, or any ware.
That's because on most boards when you install dedicated GPU integrated card becomes disabled. You have to change it in BIOS. When in BIOS, go to Advanced Mode (F7), select Settings>Advanced>Integrated Graphics Configuration. If the last menu is not there then your BIOS thinks you have CPU without IGP which could mean something's wrong with your CPU.