No bios/windows boot animations?

Sep 26, 2018
Hello, i moved recently and after "plugging" back the graphics card and all the cables (or possibly because of the transport) my pc no longer shows loading screens. After i turn the pc on monitor is black (no signal) until windows is fully loaded and it shows my desktop. I was wondering why it's happening as i would like to see it in case i needed to get to BIOS i am little bit worried. I tried to check all the cables and the graphics card but everything seems to be ok

I don't know if this will help or not....but here's some info.

Whenever I have two monitors connected to a GPU....one of them does exactly what you say yours is doing. One of them always shows the bootup screens and the other one doesn't show anything until Windows. I think perhaps the NVidia driver might be mis-indentifying your monitor. If you go into the NVidia control panel it will show you what monitor it "thinks" you have.

Sep 26, 2018
So i researched a little bit and i guess its something you described, i run gtx 970 SLI and when i plug in first graphics card into monitor it shows windows but no loading, when i plug it into second graphics card it shows bios and windows loading screen but goes black after window loads. Is there any guide how to set it up? i have one monitor DP cable

" Is there any guide how to set it up?"

I have no idea.

I haven't researched it because it really hasn't bothered me much because at least I have one screen where I can see the BIOS.

It almost seems like the NVidia driver chooses a "primary" monitor because....SOMETIMES one of the monitors will show the startup screens and other times the OTHER monitor will.

Sep 26, 2018
Ok so i tried few things and one of them probably got it working. Updated graphic drivers, changed 3 settings in bios - primary display from auto to PEG, CSM to auto, secure boot from other OS to UEFI. After it loaded windows i plugged cable to another card and it worked. Tried to restart with both cards (twice) and both show loading screens as well as windows yay