[SOLVED] No Boot Loop (anymore)

Aug 8, 2021
hardware
Mobo - msi x470
Cpu - Ryzen 5 3600
Gpu - rtx 3070

having issues yesterday and today. Pc would do infinite boot loop until finally after 20 attempts I get in yesterday. I turn off my pc and today I don’t get any boot loop, just the option to go into bios then the MSI booting screen above the “should be” windows 10 loop. Now it’s not displaying

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you get into BIOS without issues? If so, while here check to see what your BIOS version is, then check to see if your storage drives are listed in BIOS. In boot devices priority, you should be able to see Windows Boot Manager, if it's missing but your SSD/HDD shows up(where the OS was on prior) then your OS might've croaked(gotten corrupt) and that's why you can't boot. Are you also trying to say that you can't POST?

Can you please include the make and model of your PSU? If it's been recycled include the age of the unit. Might want to disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery for 30 minutes before replacing and see if you can get POST.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you get into BIOS without issues? If so, while here check to see what your BIOS version is, then check to see if your storage drives are listed in BIOS. In boot devices priority, you should be able to see Windows Boot Manager, if it's missing but your SSD/HDD shows up(where the OS was on prior) then your OS might've croaked(gotten corrupt) and that's why you can't boot. Are you also trying to say that you can't POST?

Can you please include the make and model of your PSU? If it's been recycled include the age of the unit. Might want to disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery for 30 minutes before replacing and see if you can get POST.

Solution