[SOLVED] No boot or display on asus prime b450m k ii with ryzen 7 5700g.

Aug 11, 2022
I recently posted a thread asking for helping out in bios flashback for this motherboard. After removing everything, the bios flashback worked But I still did not manage it to boot. The fans of the pc are working and the cpu cooler also works. I think I need to do a cmos reset , I did not do that. What should I do?

Solution
The motherboard does not beep even after removing all the ram sticks. Could it be a bad motherboard
Could be bad flash, but if you could do bios flashback again, use the latest version 3802 bios.

After done everything i suggest on 1st post here, try to boot with only 1 ram stick and see if it worked.
I recently posted a thread asking for helping out in bios flashback for this motherboard. After removing everything, the bios flashback worked But I still did not manage it to boot. The fans of the pc are working and the cpu cooler also works. I think I need to do a cmos reset , I did not do that. What should I do?
If you succeed the bios flashback, try to do that again. then after all finished dont power off the motherboard, short the cmos jumper, take out the battery, then power off the mobo. after that unshort the cmos jumper, put the cmos battery back, put everything back, put cmos battery back, and try to power on the mobo with everything else is on the board.

Aug 11, 2022
Actually I figured out the problem, The ram I was using was not playing nicely with this mobo. I did a bios update with another ram and it worked fine and booted up.