Question No bootable device found

Jun 5, 2019
Ciao a tutti,
In seguito ad un guasto alla scheda madre ho sostituito alcuni pezzi nel computer volendo però mantenere lo stesso sistema. Così ho deciso di mantenere il sistema operativo precedente( Windows 7 per intenderci) poiché non potevo concedermi alcuna perdita di dati. Ora vorrei sapere perché dopo aver sostituito La scheda madre con una Asus h310m-d ed aver montato il tutto, gli hd vengono visti correttamente dal sistema e sulle porte sata ma non viene visualizzato alcun dispositivo da cui poter fare un boot.
Grazie in anticipo.

translate
Hi all, following a failure to the motherboard I replaced some pieces in the computer but wanting to keep the same system. So I decided to keep the previous operating system (Windows 7 to be clear) because I could not afford any data loss. Now I want to know why after replacing the motherboard with an Asus h310m-D and having installed everything, HD are seen correctly by the system and on SATA ports but no device is displayed from which to boot. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are making a massive change to your current system. Before you computer was based on the AMD 880G chipset from 2009. Now you are going to a modern Intel motherboard. First thing that will go wrong is Win 7 will blue screen of death right away on trying to boot. It will be looking for the AMD drivers but your computer runs on Intel hardware. Not to mention there isn't any support to run the last couple generations of Intel CPUs in Windows 7. Whenever you make a motherboard change, you should always reinstall Windows.
Another issue is your current motherboard probably is setup to boot with UEFI secure boot enabled while your old motherboard might have been setup for legacy booting. If one was set for legacy and the other uefi you will not find any bootable partitions.