No bootable device is detected after random sudden reboot

Tete_360

Commendable
May 5, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've been having this issue since I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The screen would go black and shortly a beeping sound plays as an indication that the PC has rebooted. Then this message "No bootable device is detected" would show up. When shutting down the computer and turning it back on, though, it boots up normally as if nothing has happened.

This problem had a rare occurrence since Windows 10 was new on my machine before it became frequent and unbearable. In other words, it has become a rule rather than an exception.

A few days after the upgrade, my PC somehow began to act completely strange and going crazy. I had been getting weird errors like "%1 is not a valid Win32 application" when attempting to open a. jpg file, and sfc /scannow wasn't working at all and super weird background activities had happene, up to the point that the windows stopped working at all. I managed to fix it with a copy of the windows and after I reinstalled it, I scanned in safe mode with Norton Security Deluxe which found some old trainer files of some game and considered it malware (Those files were there since I had Windows 7 so I don't think they're the reason). Not only have I had a full system scan with Norton, but a few of other anti-malware programs too like Malwarebytes which also found nothing. So I'm not completely sure if this was caused by a virus.

Here are my specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PT
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 2GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache (WD10EZEX)

Please let me know if you need more details. Thanks in advance.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution