I have Windows XP Professional, and when i click on the 'Customize' tab in
the 'Folder Properties" menu. There is no "Change Icon" option. But my
co-worker has Windows XP Home Edition and he has the option. How can i change
the folder icon??? Thanks

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 06:37:01 -0700, BHarinton wrote:

> I have Windows XP Professional, and when i click on the 'Customize' tab in
> the 'Folder Properties" menu. There is no "Change Icon" option. But my
> co-worker has Windows XP Home Edition and he has the option. How can i change
> the folder icon??? Thanks

"Change Icon" would be in the properties of a shortcut to a folder.

"Change Picture" is available in properties under Customize if the folder
is one that has been or can be customized. Example: My Pictures does not
have a Customize/Change Picture in properties. But subfolder inside of My
Pictures do.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User