no computer sound

Toms666

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
i have no computer sound it shows no audio output device is installed , but i tried everything in device manager and nothing worked , i tried to install driver to realteak , but it showed be acces is denied , please help me , i really need my sound back , thanks ! :)

More info about the system would be helpful. That being said, if the system has integrated audio (likely it does), updating the mobo's drivers should take care of that problem. They usually include the audio chipset.
Of course, since you mentioned "access denied", you have to do all that under administrative account. If you are not the admin for that system, take it to the admin to solve your problem.

Go to the manufacturer's website, and you should be able to find Customer support, or Driver/Downloads, something that lets you put in your PC's serial/model number and get the drivers from there. You might see more than one single driver for sound card, if you are not sure which one applies to you go ahead and install them all, it will not cause any issues.

Toms666

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014

sorry for being so stupid , can u send me the website link ? im so sorry for being so stupid . :(