No connections available WIN 10

arttusiekkinen

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Hi. I recently bought a new MB (Asus Prime B350 PLUS) and some other components too. After installing new components my PC loses internet connection when its under heavy traffic. It lasts about 5-10 seconds and then it reconnects.

Before I installed new MB my internet worked fine, no problems at all. I have updated Realteks drivers, Asus drivers, BIOS ja even changed the cable. I've run DNSFlush and renewed IP. This "No connections are available" only happens when I'm gaming online or watching Twitch or something more heavy internet usage. I have checked Win 10s power management settings and nothing is helping.

So to sum it up. My PC, which is connected by cable, keeps losing internet connection under heavy traffic and after 5-10 seconds reconnects. When surfing normally (reading news) it's fine.

Please can someone help me here.

I have Cisco EPC3928 router and WIN 10.

Solution
I feel really stupid now guys. I had tried everything and failed. So I went to Network and Sharing -> Ethernet -> My Network and saw that Network Profile was public, changed that to private (I don't know why it was public, I'm sure that I set that to private in installation) and now everything is perfect. Sorry to waste your time.

arttusiekkinen

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
I feel really stupid now guys. I had tried everything and failed. So I went to Network and Sharing -> Ethernet -> My Network and saw that Network Profile was public, changed that to private (I don't know why it was public, I'm sure that I set that to private in installation) and now everything is perfect. Sorry to waste your time.

Solution