No connections available !

Dion21

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
I have reinstalled windows 7 ultimate and I have noticed my network doesn't connect anymore. I have done most methods...I have check network adaptor settings in network sharing center nothing shows up as a connection. I have looked for network adapters In device manager I couldn't find it until I checked view hidden devices then I found it. I have tried u installing these network adapters since u have a few of them, none of them seem to uninstall they just flash then they stay there. I have scanned for hardware updates and it doesn't find any drivers it says. I tried disable and enabling the adapters and in installing them while disabled they did uninstall but when I tried to scan hardware changes the loaded back and I still didn't have internet..
If you can fix this or know how pls help me out I also have another problem where the reinstalling of windows 7 had removed my nvdia graphics drivers..

From now on I'm never going to reinstall windows ever this is just ridiculous

Solution
You installed a clean setup of Windows 7, did you install the drivers for the network card(s)? Don't do it from Windows, you need to get them from the network card vendor support site (likely the motherboard support). Same thing for your nVidia drivers, of course a clean Windows setup will remove those, along with every other drivers not built-into the Windows setup.

You don't list any details in the post about your hardware so impossible to say what you need to do to get the drivers working without your system specs.

Don't know what you mean by this being ridiculous, you just need to be aware of what installing Windows clean does and the steps to install Windows on a computer. It's pretty simple with a bit of knowledge of what...
You installed a clean setup of Windows 7, did you install the drivers for the network card(s)? Don't do it from Windows, you need to get them from the network card vendor support site (likely the motherboard support). Same thing for your nVidia drivers, of course a clean Windows setup will remove those, along with every other drivers not built-into the Windows setup.

You don't list any details in the post about your hardware so impossible to say what you need to do to get the drivers working without your system specs.

Don't know what you mean by this being ridiculous, you just need to be aware of what installing Windows clean does and the steps to install Windows on a computer. It's pretty simple with a bit of knowledge of what drivers are and how to find them.

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Dion21 : "Netowrk adapter missing in fevice manager windows 7"

TRENDING THREADS