No Device Drivers

luke.landregistry

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018
Hi All,

I currently have a copy of Windows 7 Enterprise on a work laptop however it is a bit difficult to fix the issue with this as it has no drivers (or at least the ones needed) I installed the version of windows using SCCM on NIC and it has the driver packages included however it doesn't install them and skips to the end of the SCCM install. I have contacted Dell Pro Support and they advised they can't do anything as it isn't their version of windows installed, I also cannot restore to a previously working version so resetting to factory doesn't work, here is the picture of devices:

Zu6sJUl.jpg

The only working thing i can use is the keyboard and it does work if i put in a usb keyboard but not anything else that uses a usb connection.

Any ideas appreciated.

luke.landregistry

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

I have tried that and i have even tried uninstalling the usb driver to attempt to get plug and play working, which failed as well.

luke.landregistry

Prominent
Jan 5, 2018

I have the correct drivers ready to install but no way to install them as the only way i could try is through SCCM which it skips over everytime so at the moment its just how to get them onto this laptop (its a Latitude 7280 by the way) the only thing i can think of is hardware replacement possibly?