no device found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2018
i accidentally deleted conexant smart audio in the device manager..whenever i install driver downloaded from the internet it says cannot install no device found.please help me to fix it..im stuck

Solution
Try going to "Start" and then in the search box type "System Restore". (Without the quotes)

Next locate the most recent restore point prior to you making this change. Click to choose that point to restore the computer to.

NOTE: This will also remove any programs, drivers, updates, etc. that have occurred since that point. It won't delete regular files, just anything that was 'installed'.

This will take a few minutes, at least. It will restart the computer (sometimes more than once) and the problem should be resolved.
Try going to "Start" and then in the search box type "System Restore". (Without the quotes)

Next locate the most recent restore point prior to you making this change. Click to choose that point to restore the computer to.

NOTE: This will also remove any programs, drivers, updates, etc. that have occurred since that point. It won't delete regular files, just anything that was 'installed'.

This will take a few minutes, at least. It will restart the computer (sometimes more than once) and the problem should be resolved.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.