[SOLVED] No display after bios splash screen.

Mar 15, 2020
My display went black after I enabled gsync from the Nvidia control panel and ever since it is not displaying anything. Restarted many times, removed and reinstalled the GPU, restored bios to default. The system was running after the screen went black and for about 30 minutes I was able to hear the music from the speakers I'm also able to hear the windows startup sound but no display. Please help

Solution
Have you tried booting to safe mode? Does that work?
I tried but it was not able to fix the issue if I boot normally. But I fixed it by using a hdmi cable and uninstalling control panel and plugging the display port back in made it work the way it was. I guess gsync doesn't work if you had overclocked the display.

kanewolf

Titan
My display went black after I enabled gsync from the Nvidia control panel and ever since it is not displaying anything. Restarted many times, removed and reinstalled the GPU, restored bios to default. The system was running after the screen went black and for about 30 minutes I was able to hear the music from the speakers I'm also able to hear the windows startup sound but no display. Please help

Mar 15, 2020
I tried but it was not able to fix the issue if I boot normally. But I fixed it by using a hdmi cable and uninstalling control panel and plugging the display port back in made it work the way it was. I guess gsync doesn't work if you had overclocked the display.

Solution