Question No display after building new pc

Aug 7, 2022
Hello Guys. I just built my first pc but i am not getting a display. I tried changing the ram. I tried a new GPU. I tried a new psu and a new motherboard. My specs are
i3 10100f
Rx 580 4gb (will upgrade later)
B560m ds3h v2
Silicone power ram 3200mhz 2 x 8Gb
Samsung evo970 1tb SSD
Evga 600ba bronze rated psu

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
You have both of the cables marked CPU attached to the upper left (in relation to I/O) of the mobo?

I couldn't see any troubleshooting LED. Have you check to see if there is a spot to put a speaker/piezo for beep codes?

Does the machine to do anything when you power up? Fans spin, any sign of life at all?

Aug 7, 2022
You have both of the cables marked CPU attached to the upper left (in relation to I/O) of the mobo?

I couldn't see any troubleshooting LED. Have you check to see if there is a spot to put a speaker/piezo for beep codes?

Does the machine to do anything when you power up? Fans spin, any sign of life at all?
Fans spins. Keybord light up it stays on jusy no display. I dont have a speaker for beep codes. And yea the cpu 8pin is connected to the mobo

Fans spins. Keybord light up it stays on jusy no display. I dont have a speaker for beep codes. And yea the cpu 8pin is connected to the mobo
What about the ssd? Is it blank or are you trying to boot from an old windows installation, which usually doesn't work. If you remove the ssd can you force the motherboard to boot into bios? If yes, can you boot from a usb containing the windows installer or a linux distro? Is the motherboard's bios the latest version available?

Aug 7, 2022
What about the ssd? Is it blank or are you trying to boot from an old windows installation, which usually doesn't work. If you remove the ssd can you force the motherboard to boot into bios? If yes, can you boot from a usb containing the windows installer or a linux distro? Is the motherboard's bios the latest version available?
he ssd is empty. The motherboard is not latest version but it supports my cpu as it says on the morherboard manual