Aug 3, 2019
MOBO: ASrock B365 Phantom Gaming 4
RAM: T Force Delta RGB 16GB
CPU: i9 9900k intel ( was a little tough to lock CPU into place when pushing down lever)
Storage: M. 2 Intel SSD

P.S connecting P.C to monitor with a display port. Not HDMI

Troubleshoot starts off with a quick Blink of CPU and DRAM. Lights goes off for a quick 2 second and then DRAM light remains consistent.
I found out that one of the RAM sticks does not light up and one does light up. I tried to leave only the one that lights up in the slot, but then the troubleshoot light for DRAM still remains consistent. Leaving no display (and not sure if the computer is booting).
Update: One of the Ram stick does not light up for all slots and the other one does. Even after taking out the bad "RAM Stick" and leaving the one that lights up in, still no display.

I do know that my fan, and graphics card, lights on mobo is running smoothly when I push the power button.

What I am not sure with is....

if my desktop would like smoothly if I just replace RAM (Since troubleshoot light is consistently on DRAM)
or if there could be a problem with my CPU and MOBO itself.

Please and Thank you so much for your help. I would really appreciate it because I'm trying to learn.

Aug 3, 2019
Wait before you do that what bios is on the motherboard? You need p4.00 to run the 9900k on that motherboard.

Here what I found on the motherboard bios specification

• 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
  • ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
  • SMBIOS 2.7 Support
  • CPU, GT, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCST Voltage Multi-adjustment