[SOLVED] No Display after DOCP Profile

Aug 1, 2021
Hi,

this is my first pc build I’ve done so please bear with me if I’m not the most knowledgeable. But today I booted for the first time after building and enabled docp since I saw my ram was initially running around 2133 and has capability of running at 3200MHz. After saving and exit, my pc will boot back up and fans are on and keyboard is on, but no display on the monitor.

I tried clearing cmos and nothing , then tried removing the battery for 5 minutes, tried reseating both ram sticks and tried alternating booting with just one (in A2 slot) and still nothing there. Tried removing and putting back gpu, checked my SSD and HDD and cables just to be sure and all psu cables.

I’m not sure what to try next or if I missed anything, but all help would be very much appreciated! I just wanna be able to use the pc I just built lol. It booted just fine until I added the DOCP profile. No lights are being left on MOBO either that would indicate something wrong with ram, etc.

I have:
MOBO: ASUS Tuf X570 Pro WiFi
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
Ram (2 sticks): Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200MHz

Solution
Hi,

this is my first pc build I’ve done so please bear with me if I’m not the most knowledgeable. But today I booted for the first time after building and enabled docp since I saw my ram was initially running around 2133 and has capability of running at 3200MHz. After saving and exit, my pc will boot back up and fans are on and keyboard is on, but no display on the monitor.

I tried clearing cmos and nothing , then tried removing the battery for 5 minutes, tried reseating both ram sticks and tried alternating booting with just one (in A2 slot) and still nothing there. Tried removing and putting back gpu, checked my SSD and HDD and cables just to be sure and all psu cables.

I’m not sure what to try next or if I missed anything...
Hi,

I’m not sure what to try next or if I missed anything, but all help would be very much appreciated! I just wanna be able to use the pc I just built lol. It booted just fine until I added the DOCP profile. No lights are being left on MOBO either that would indicate something wrong with ram, etc.

I have:
MOBO: ASUS Tuf X570 Pro WiFi
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
Ram (2 sticks): Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200MHz

The RAM SPD may not have a D.O.C.P profile in which case you need to clear CMOS and bring Bios back to default. I see you were not successful.

3200Mhz are considered OC RAM so you may have to manually enter SPD details manually in Bios. As clearing CMOS did not work then go into your Bios and update your Bios to version 4002. Bios 4010 is in beta so don't use that.

If your Bios is corrupt you can use Flashback from the rear I/O panel.
If unsure how to use Flashback then I will guide you.

Solution
Aug 1, 2021
The RAM SPD may not have a D.O.C.P profile in which case you need to clear CMOS and bring Bios back to default. I see you were not successful.

3200Mhz are considered OC RAM so you may have to manually enter SPD details manually in Bios. As clearing CMOS did not work then go into your Bios and update your Bios to version 4002. Bios 4010 is in beta so don't use that.

If your Bios is corrupt you can use Flashback from the rear I/O panel.
If unsure how to use Flashback then I will guide you.

Thank you guys so much for the advice. I’m currently updating bios right now so I will keep you posted. I had some trouble at first because my usb flash drive wasn’t formatted correctly, but I got it going now.
RAM in A2 and B2 slots ?
Might need to set "Speed/frequency" to 3200 and FCLK to 1600MHz manually.

Will definitely keep that in mind if I get it to post. I have the ram in A2 and B2.

Aug 1, 2021
Okay so I successfully updated bios but nothing still on the display. Weirdly enough, when I disconnected the hdmi cable from the monitor, booted, and connected it to my tv I had visual. So I then was able to plug the cable into the monitor and had visual. For some reason when I boot with the hdmi plugged into the monitor, the boot light stays on and it will not post. If I boot and then connect it to the monitor it will though. Not sure what is going on.