[SOLVED] No display after moving parts around

Dec 28, 2019
Hi, I recently moved parts out of my Alienware X51-r2 to a different case and replaced the GPU from a 960 to a 1050 TI. I then tried to boot up the pc but was met with no signal from my monitor. I moved the parts back to the alienware case and put the 960 back in but to the same result. After trying to rebuild the pc 3 times I gave up and put back together the pc that was in the other case and was given no signal to the monitor as well.

Solution
Hi, I recently moved parts out of my Alienware X51-r2 to a different case and replaced the GPU from a 960 to a 1050 TI. I then tried to boot up the pc but was met with no signal from my monitor. I moved the parts back to the alienware case and put the 960 back in but to the same result. After trying to rebuild the pc 3 times I gave up and put back together the pc that was in the other case and was given no signal to the monitor as well.
Well, it's pretty obvious that you either damaged something or keep on reassembling wrong way. Try with just elementary parts outside of the case.
Well, it's pretty obvious that you either damaged something or keep on reassembling wrong way. Try with just elementary parts outside of the case.

Solution