[SOLVED] No Display After Reboot

Oct 30, 2019
While using my computer today an odd issue occurred where there was a white box on the screen, I couldn't figure it out and simply did a reboot to attempt to resolve it. And then neither monitors would work - both showing "no signal".

I have tried: Rebooting again, reseating the HDMI + DVI connections, plugging the cables into a new computer (it works there), plugging a VGA cable into the computer rather than the graphics card (did not work), restarting the monitors, and playing with the monitor settings. The closes I get is one will light up green for a moment before saying no signal and shutting back off. Any help is greatly appreciated. I run a Windows 10 and built my computer - has been running fine for a few years.

Solution
to use the internal video chipset from cpu you have to remove gpu from motherboard and psu it would also be good to know all your system parts .
If your CPU has an integrated graphics card remove and unplug your dedicated card and try and get a signal with the IGPU. If that works then we can safely say the issue is with your GPU. if you have another system to test the GPU in do it and see if it works there. If it does then try switching PCIE slots

Oct 30, 2019
If your CPU has an integrated graphics card remove and unplug your dedicated card and try and get a signal with the IGPU. If that works then we can safely say the issue is with your GPU. if you have another system to test the GPU in do it and see if it works there. If it does then try switching PCIE slots

Thanks for the reply. My computer has a separate graphics card. While running I can see the fans on it spinning which would make me believe it is working properly, plus when plugging directly into the motherboard it still doesn't work.