[SOLVED] No display and GPU stops spinning after couple seconds

Dec 21, 2019
I installed a i7-4770k in my msi h81m-p33 motherboard and know nothing displays on monitor and GPU stops spinning after couple second I have a 1050ti
Please help I need to fix it quick

Solution
I assume you upgraded your CPU? If so install the old CPU you know worked, if it still works then the 4770 is bad.

Is there an lights on your mobo to indicate a problem? Your mobo supports a mobo speaker I would buy one, they are usually around 5 USD. This will give you a beep code as to what the issue is usually.
I assume you upgraded your CPU? If so install the old CPU you know worked, if it still works then the 4770 is bad.

Is there an lights on your mobo to indicate a problem? Your mobo supports a mobo speaker I would buy one, they are usually around 5 USD. This will give you a beep code as to what the issue is usually.

Solution
Dec 21, 2019

I tried putting my old CPU in didn't work and I will buy one now thanks